Creating experiences rich in positive emotions, facilitating a cultural exploration and understanding of Italy.
The mission of EFL (Educational Field Learning) is to provide students with first-hand learning experiences, leading them away from the typical tourist mindset and giving them the opportunity to experience Italy through a native perspective. EFL’s aim is to create experiences rich in positive emotions, in this way facilitating a cultural exploration and understanding of Italy.
EFL’s Academic Field Learning enriches the content of courses in an enjoyable way, contextualizing the information received in class through hands-on involvement, site visits, participation in local events, and communication with other participants and Italians.
At the same time EFL offers a well-organized and safe environment that makes the students feel as comfortable and secure as possible so far away from their home. EFL experiences are planned for a student budget, while providing very comfortable accommodations and travel arrangements (3 star hotels, private charter buses), as well as entrance to all the museums and guided tours.
EFL experiences are for the most part “all inclusive.” For extra expenses, see section: “the fee does not include” for each destination.
Current & Upcoming Destinations
- Lucca REGION: TUSCANY Sunday, January 8
- Siena REGION: TUSCANY Saturday, January 14
- Volterra and Bolgheri REGION: TUSCANY Saturday, March 11
- Siena REGION: TUSCANY Saturday, March 25
- Sicily: Catania and Taormina REGION: SICILY Fri. April 14 – Sun. April 16
- Cinque Terre REGION: LIGURIA Sunday, April 23
- Pienza and Montalcino REGION: TUSCANY Saturday, April 29